Wednesday, April 26, 2006

All apologies...

Busy, busy, busy am I. I am in hell week (although I am told that it is no longer PC to refer to Tech/dress week as hell week - oops who knew).

I was hired by Palo Alto Players to ASM (assistant stage manage) their current production of Urinetown. Now before there is a collective "eeeeewwwww", let me tell you I am decidedly anti the discussion of bodily functions, however, this is a really fun show, and really only has one lurid peeing scene. Trust me, its fun. But the really good news is that I have been hired to direct a project for the SF Fringe Festival. Working a local community theatre production gets my feet back in the busines, but directing in the Fringe is what I really want to be doing!!!!

I have finished Heather. Well, I lie just a little... all but the neck is knit, blocked, sewn... now I am having a design crisis. I don't like things touching my neck, Heather is a funnel necked sweater, so I am debating making her a crew neck. I have actually been wearing her with an unfinished neck (and a big scarf), just for the sheer joy of having my camel colored sweater before the warm weather sets in... Pictures and links will follow tomorrow.

In the interum I am working on Iris - and old friend whom I had a major altercation with last spring. Since then I have learned how to short row, I should have a denim blue bolero within the week.

Promise, pictures tomorrow.

No comments: