Tuesday, February 04, 2014

More Noro!






Well my obsession with Noro yarns continues.  I just finished the Short Row Colorblock Top (Noro Magazine Spring?Summer 2013) - it is much more like a tunic than a top, as it comes down to mid thigh.  I knit it in a medium using the recommended yarns and colors Silk Garden Lite in 2087 and 2094, I went down a needle size (I'm loosey goosey knitter).  It is great with jeans and a funky belt!  Love  this knit.



























I had two skeins of yarn left over - don't ask me how, but I did; so I am knitting the Semi Circle Shawl with my left overs.  This will go into the gift trunk!


In other news my mom and I are participating in Cheryl Oberly's Fall 2014 Knitaway.  We're meeting up with our friends we made last year (isn't it nice that Cheryl can teach you how to knit friends...  sorry couldn't resist).  This Fall she is teaching color work, given my new love of color, this promises to be a wonderful class.



No comments: