Friday, July 01, 2005

Choices

My crafting week has been dry due to an overwhelming desire to start forty eleven new projects at once.

I am so disgusted with Iris (the Bolero) that I stuffed her in a plastic bag. Normally I do not stuff my beloved projects into plastic Walgreen’s bags, but when they incur my disfavor there is no better place. Perhaps the lack of oxygen will cause the stitches to reorder themselves and wonky decrease to sort itself out… I will frog it again, and start over. Counting counting counting to make sure that I don't decrease too many times!!! Grrr.

The Kid Silk Haze that I purchased for the lovely Butterfly floats around in a nice heavy paper bag with cloth handles. My kid silk rage has subsided, hence its promotion from Walgreen’s bag to sturdy bag. I am truly on the verge of casting on for that project.

I want to knit this , and this, and this.

So rather than actually knit something that would take time, thought, concentration and commitment, I have been knitting scarves! Nice gifties I suppose.... and very satisfying to complete, but soon enough I will be up to my eyeballs in corkscrew scarves! And then what!

(Grumble, there are no pictures with this post as I did not finish downloading them last night.
)

1 comment:

Christie said...

Your insulent knits shouldn't have their picture taken. They're on punishment. I understand your need to start many projects. I think everyone is fighting it. My sister showed me her butterfly that she started...it's really pretty...but I"m holding off on starting mine until I finish a few other things...