Monday, March 13, 2006

Premature...

SNOW!

Ok I got a ration of shite from my good friends in snow country for my measly snow pictures of Thursday. Things took a turn Friday midday, and on Sunday morning we woke up to a winter wonderland. I present snow Santa Cruz Mountain Style.


Snowing on Friday afternoon.


Godiva considers snow, and is, well, confused.


Sunday morning, the farm across the road, could be Montana (maybe?)


Later on Sunday, the snow melts off the the driveway, but the yard still looks gorgeous.


Corsa loves the snow (he is totally unaware that he lacks a leg - this is four days after his surgery).


The back deck.

Wow!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I'm with Godiva [that is the cutest name every for a choco doggy]. Confused! SNOW? How cool.

Anonymous said...

Awww, doggies in snow. That's just great stuff. My dog Buddy would probably love snow. We didn't get any in Sunnyvale, though!