Friday, March 03, 2006

Corsa Update

Well the news is good, or as good as can be with a cancer diagnosis. His ultrasound, X-rays and blood work came back clean and clear. This means that the cancer has not moved from its location in his leg. Sadly it means that the leg has to go. The good news is, after the amputation he may not have to undergo chemo. I suppose it is all relative. I know that we will do everything we can in our power to help him stay healthy and comfortable. His comfort is our greatest concern. And really, you would never know that he was sick, aside from a little limp, this dog is as vital and frisky as he was when he was a pup (although when you are speaking about labs that is either hurricane force or asleep...)

Again thanks for all the good thoughts.

Heather is on the back burner. I am working on some easy felted pieces, and am about to cast on for a sweater for my friend's son. I guess I can wait until next year for my camel colored sweater, even though this is the one week that I need a big sweater - we have snow on the ground!!!!!!

I leave you with Corsa romping at Davenport last November.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Glad to hear the news!