Monday, February 27, 2006

Short and sweet

Thanks for those of you who sent wishes for our Corsa. As of yet there is no news. He is going in for more tests this week. We should have a clearer understanding of his health by next week. That said, it was a real joy to have my cousin and her girlfriend with us this past week, as my cousin is a vet, her partner is an animal ecologist... These ladies know animals and how to talk to people about them! The two of them were able to reassure us, and help us feel as though we were taking the right steps for our "boy-o".

Knitting? Well I plod along with Heather. I am marooned on freaking sleeve island. WHY!!! Why are backs and fronts so easy and sleeves are torture? I must admit that Heather has been a less than exciting knit. I need (erhm, I want) a camel colored sweater, but at what cost? Cleeves, Butterfly, countless other knits are passing me by and yet I plod along at Heather... Not to mention that I spent the weekend with a most adorable young person for whom I would knit the world!!! My next project will be a sweater for a young boy aged 3 - please send suggestions!

I am tired (in school all day), worried (about my pup) and most of all ready to read a book and call it a night (just my selfish self).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all turns out well with your Corsa. Pets are family members and it's perfectly normal to feel anxious about their well being.

Knit something that's fun and read all you want -- don't waste time with a knit that's boring you.

Christie said...

You should take a moment to yourself. Enjoy your own company! Sleeve island will be there when you get back. ;)

Chela Jane said...

Thank you so much... more later.