Saturday, August 06, 2005

For the love of dog!

Really? Now I would never buy Cat Fancy, but this? And for those of you who choose not to click:



Yep I am a big ole suckah when it comes to my dogs. And this magazine bills itself as "the modern dog culture magazine". Hey, I am modern and so are my dogs, and we care about culcha!.

On the way home this morning we spied this guy. He is into car culture.





(Sad lack of knitting content due to a bad case of stockinetteitis. Garland is a loverly girl, but she is entirely knit in ss, which does not make for thrilling photography or content)

2 comments:

Christie said...

Aw...dog culture. How cute. Love the puppy hangin' out the window. I wish I could do that sometimes!

Marissa said...

That is a GREAT magazine - local Berkeley company, big on dog issues. Humane Society approved!