Monday, June 20, 2005

Ich bin so in der Liebe (or too much time on my hands and a wee love affair with Babel Fish)

Hallo, ist was dieses?

Dieses ist ein Hüftegürtel. Hallo Hüftegürtel, sind Sie so reizvoll!


Und dieses ist ein erstaunliches Armreife



Und was haben wir hier? Ein gebürtiger amerikanischer Beutelbeutel? Nein, es ist ein Anhanger!



Tee hee. I love Burda. I love Germans (I should, its a good half of my ancestry). I apologize to any Germans out there who are offeneded by my obvious lack of language skills or the ablity to locate the umlaut on my keyboard. I apologize to any knitters out there who are disapointed by lack of actual knitting content - this is a less than obvious attempt to distract...

3 comments:

Christie said...

Wundervoll! Ich liebe die Zusatzgeräte! Wir alle Notwendigkeit, die ein Bruch von strickendem Material... für das Teilen dankt!

Chela Jane said...

Christie,
I dyin' here. This is what Alta Vista translated your comment as:

Wonderfully! I love the accessory equipment! We all necessity, which a break of knitting material thanks... for dividing!


Oh how I love language! And thank you for dividing my blog so faithfuly!

Christie said...

Wonderful! I love the accessories! We all need a break from knitting material...thanks for sharing! : )