Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ahem...

...the best laid plans have an uncanny way of falling to the wayside in my life.

I am sure, dear reader (that being the Oosband so far), that you're waiting with baited breath for pictures of projects past, guest appearances by the cast of characters from my previous post, and of course Dolores II. I promise this post will not disapoint. My darling Oosband gave me a snazzy digital camera for Christmas, so I have been digitizing and cataloging madly ever since.

A final note, I did dress my friends and family in caplets and ponchos for the holidays. Sadly they all hightailed it out of town in their fancy new garb before I was able to get any nice digital photos (read - before I read the directions for my new camera and stopped taking picutres of my thumb).

PS just picked up my own copy of Yarn Harlot's "At Knit's End". Laughing butt off! Thank you!

PPS this post did disapoint with regards to photo posting. The learning curve is steep, and I just highsided.

No comments: