Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Fear the Yam

Did I mention that I am a member of the fearsome and dreaded Sour Yams Motorcycle Gang? Husband will have to fill me in on the real details, which I will pass on in a later post. I am only a Yamette at present, but I hope to achieve full Yamhood soon. And then I will be privy to all the rights and privilages of the Yam.

The Yams had no mascot. As my first act as a Yamette, I decided to design the official Sour Yam mascot. They are felted out of Orange Koolaide and Berry Koolaide dyed roving. The google eyes are glued on with Elmer's Wood glue (didn't have any white glue), and the eyebrows and mouth are embroidered with high quality embroidery floss.
A Yammering of Yams


The Yam rides alone.


Fear the Yam, for it is sour.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I am now fear-stricken of motorcycle riding yams.