Monday, May 02, 2005

Move over Kate Spade...

there is a new bag lady in town!

"Should I line my bag?", I mused aloud while doing the dishes. To which Husband replied, "Yes, of course!" Now I had thought that I was musing to myself, but I was not. Husband is quite the cheerleader for creativity. I rummaged through my scrap trunk and found a 1/4 yard of Op art-ish fabric that fit the bill. And so...


Failing my dastardly plot to unseat Kate Spade as supreme ruler of the hand bag business, I might try to unseat the hat king of the world...


Can anyone tell me who the hat king is?

PS Flu bug has gone! Twas a 24 deal. Thank dog!

1 comment:

stacyo said...

Your hat and bag are great. The fabric is so cute. I tried lining my first bag. Not the easist thing I've ever done...Thankfully the part that looks really bad is kind of hidden. For my eyes only!